직접 만들어지는 과정을 경험을 통해 배우며 터득한다.
공학의 기본을 느끼며 깨닫는다.
이과정에서는 공학의 새로운 용어를 접할수 있는사물을 통해 터득하며 동물들의 움직임을 통한 체험적 과학 기능을 배우게 된다.
Our unique Big Builders enrichment program for preschool develops children’s motor, and spatial skills, while exploring geometric shapes and the animal kingdom using unique flexible parts.
e² Young Engineers believes that children best absorb these subjects through hands-on educational experience.
Using flexible pieces to assemble 3D models, the Big Builders enrichment program aims to enhance motor skills, challenging the children gradually.
The course will provide a hands-on educational experience – discovering basic engineering solutions. The course exposes children to engineering terminology, as well as terms taken from the animal kingdom, science and their current world. Children will develop self-learning skills, both in terms of building technique and knowledge. In addition, the children will develop communication skills while learning and playing with their friends.
시간 : 45분
연령 대상 : (만) 5 ~ 8 세
주제 : 49 가지
기간 : 1년
Young Engineers Big Builders Enrichment Program
Program Main Topics
- 수학적 용어: 형체 이름, 다각형, 전체와 부분, 기본적 모습.
- 추상적 용어: 창의력, 친화력, 귀속성.
- 진화적 과정: 위장, 이주, 꽃가루의 수분, 무농약 자연생산.
- 물리와 힘의 용어: 원심력, 중력, 회전력, 지렛목, 중심, 마찰, 가속도, 운동력, 복원성, 압력, 발진.
Big Builders Values
- Learn knowledge about the world and environment
- Enhance motor skills and a sense of community
- Encourage independent and creative thinking
- Develop a sense of self-efficacy and problem solving capabilities
- Develop spatial cognition
- Enhance team building skills
- Broaden horizons and acquire extensive general knowledge about the world.
- Develop fine and gross motor skills.
- Develop interpersonal communication skills.
- Encourage independent and creative thinking.
- Develop a sense of self-efficacy and problem solving capabilities.
- Develop spatial cognition.
- Develop a sense of social belonging.
- Improve expression capabilities.
- Develop skills for cooperative work and playing in groups.
- Models of basic geometric shapes
- Solar system structure
- Amusement park