기계적 사물을 전문성있는 공학적 측면에서 분석하게되며,
팀을 이루어 향상된 해결책과 그에 적합한 기술력을 접목한 복잡한 코딩까지도 만들게 된다.
The Galileo Technic advanced enrichment program offers broad knowledge in Science, Technology, Mechanical Engineering, and Math (STEM).
Students explore machines from a professional engineering perspective, focusing on identifying solutions and promoting teamwork to build complex mechanisms.
The program provides an advanced level of thematic study, implementing mechanical engineering principles through building LEGO® parts based models. By analyzing physical, mathematical and technical aspects of a machine’s operation, students will implement the most efficient method for building their machine. The Galileo Technic program utilizes the spiral learning method where students study a certain topic, investigate it from different angles and contexts while integrating the core processes frequently applied by engineers.
This is an in-depth program to extend the Young Engineers – Bricks Challenge program; students will use expert level engineering thinking by considering the physical and mathematical aspects of building efficient machines. The program focuses on individual and group projects to prepare students for the dynamic 21st century working environment.
연령 대상: (만) 10 – 15세
Average lesson duration: 75 minutes
Young Engineers Galileo Technic Enrichment Program
Program Main Topics
- 브릭스첼린지 프로그램을 통해 터득한 것들을 새로운 공학 과정에 적용하게 된다.
- 다채널 자동변속 시스템, 기계적 조화, 회전축의 움직임, 중력과 무게의 중심, 받침점, 다양한 레칫의 적용성, 열 감소율, 재활용, 자동벨트의 적용, 통계학, 개연성과 확률, 백분율의 적용, 반자동 발사 시스템, 병행화 시스템, 레이다,축의 조종, 차량의 차동장치와 잠금장치 등.
- Encourage independent and creative thinking.
- Develop the ability to analyze engineering processes.
- Acquire engineering implementation skills.
- Develop problem solving skills.
- Broaden horizons and general knowledge of physical laws and various natural phenomena.
- Improve spatial vision.
- Develop sense of self-efficacy.
- Develop social connections, as well as communication and interpersonal work skills.
- Acquire 21st century skills, including integration into modern life and high order thinking skills.
- Various launchers.
- Construction equipment.
- Industrial equipment.
- Amusement park rides.
- Various animals.
- Various vehicles mechanisms.
- Complex machines, requiring high levels and teamwork.
Get to know e² Young Engineers
Free Your Mind